Tuesday, February 3, 2009

living on both sides of the gun

So I experienced my first European concert, Reversuz. Wasn't everything I thought it would be but was definitely not disappointing. Lasted from 10 pm until 7:30 am and made some very interesting stories, pictures, & videos.
Hasn't been much excitement since Rome besides Reversuz. Trying to finish up the schooling, our very time consuming Marketing class ends in about 2.5 weeks so that's exciting. Myself and the other Americans got together and did a little bit of travel planning. Got some winners picked out hopefully.

I've definitely settled into my comfort zone now. Been doing a lot of reading in my room, some homework, and just walking around town at night taking it all in. Weather has been kind of gloomy lately but bearable. However, as I write this it is snowing once again, so that's no good. It's not even good snow, just the rain-snow. Belgium sort of feels like home on day to day basis but when I get to thinking about it, I miss Maryville & Lee's Summit for some reason. Just feels weird not being there during the Spring time.

I've got some pictures upload to the computer but am having difficulty in the um "censorship"/"organizing" fields...but I'm about to just send them out so that you people can finally see some. Let me know if you want me to e-mail them to you.

Until next time, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment