Tuesday, January 20, 2009

...i said tuesday, january 20, 2009

So today is Obama’s inauguration and I’m in Belgium? “What a bummer” you’re sayin…

As Lee Corso would say, “not so fast my friend!” Summer, Jamie, and I were interviewed bya local t.v. station about what Obama’s election means to us as Americans. It was a pretty cool experience!

Got to go do laundry, 4:32 pm…be back later to finish…

…5:03 pm back…first attempt at using the buses failed! We missed the one bus we needed by about 1 minute and waited about 25 but then decided to come back!

Even though I thought today was going to be a bummer, because our snowboarding got postponed, it turned out to be pretty cool cause I was on TV.

2 comments:

  1. How cool! It will be so interesting for you to experience the world's reaction from the other side of the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S AWESOME! What a wonderful experience. You are seeing life through different lens. Keep learning! Love you buddy. MOM

    ReplyDelete